DESPITE speculation her Aussie tour may be cancelled, pop diva Ariana Grande has promised to head Down Under next month.
Grande’s tour management told Confidential she was definitely fulfilling the Australian legs of her Dangerous Woman tour following the devastating terrorist attack after her concert in Manchester. “She is 100 per cent coming,” a spokeswoman for Live Nation Touring said. The terrorist attack killed 22 people and injured 59 people.
Last month ahead of one of her first shows since Manchester, a man was arrested on suspicion of threatening to attack an Ariana Grande concert in Costa Rica. A source told Confidential that security would be ramped up during the Australian tour. “Organisers are definitely heightening security for the Aussie shows,” the source said. “The won’t be taking any chances.” Grande will perform at Darling Harbour on September 8 and 9.