While it’s always fun to invest in the season’s trends and get on board with what’s new, there are some staples that will stand the test of time — one of those being the LBB (little black bootie).
If you don’t already have a pair of black booties that you love in your wardrobe, they’re the cold-weather shoe worth investing in — you can wear them with anything, and they’re the effortless, chic finishing touch for anything from jeans to dresses. They’re the wear-everywhere, timeless pair of shoe that can be paired with any trend, and that’s something we can get on board with.
Take your tried-and-trues out of storage, and try styling them in these ways for the new season.
1. Plaid coat + wrap top + skinny jeans + statement bag
2. Leather jacket + graphic tee + boyfriend jeans
3. Oversized coat + sweater + straight-leg jeans
4. Floral midi dress + top-handle bag
5. Plaid peasant top + mom jeans + cat-eye sunglasses
6. Ruffled dress + snakeskin bag
7. Trench + turtleneck + plaid pants
8. Suede jacket + plaid skirt + sweater