Preparing for a new season is always exciting; four times a year, we get to reinvent ourselves and transform our closets accordingly.
While it’s always fun to invest in the season’s trends and get on board with what’s new, there are some staples that will stand the test of time — one of those being the LBB (little black bootie).
If you don’t already have a pair of black booties that you love in your wardrobe, they’re the cold-weather shoe worth investing in — you can wear them with anything, and they’re the effortless, chic finishing touch for anything from jeans to dresses. They’re the wear-everywhere, timeless pair of shoe that can be paired with any trend, and that’s something we can get on board with.
Take your tried-and-trues out of storage, and try styling them in these ways for the new season.
1. Plaid coat + wrap top + skinny jeans + statement bag
2. Leather jacket + graphic tee + boyfriend jeans
3. Oversized coat + sweater + straight-leg jeans
4. Floral midi dress + top-handle bag
5. Plaid peasant top + mom jeans + cat-eye sunglasses
6. Ruffled dress + snakeskin bag
7. Trench + turtleneck + plaid pants
8. Suede jacket + plaid skirt + sweater