There’s a lot to love — so much so that Insta has been awash with head-to-toe white outfits. The thought of rocking all-white-everything might seem intimidating (because stains), but trust us when we say it’s easier to pull off than you think. The proof? The 10 Instababe-approved #OOTDs below.
1. Double Denim: A bright white wash puts a cool-girl twist on an iconic ’00s trend. Instababe Lauren Johnson takes things up a notch by pairing the getup with studded white boots and don’t-care hair.
2. Sheer Style: Channel OOO (out-of-office) vibes with a sheer matching set that’ll look downright DDG when styled alongside a sleek white swimsuit for a poolside stint.
3. Long Layers: With its easy long layers, this breezy ensemble is a shoo-in for any number of alfresco soirees. Now that’s something we can lift our glasses to.
4. Punchy Prints: Love the all-white-everything look but aren’t sold on the idea of doubled-up solids? Shake things up with a printed white top or trousers for a dash of visual drama.
5. One-and-Done: Nailing the monochromatic trend has never been easier: Pop on a white OTS midi dress and matching mules and then hit the beach for a sunset stroll.
6. Belted Beauty: Is there anything better than a waterfront adventure? How about one that involves this white-hot Storets Denim Belt Jumpsuit ($68) and a circle handle bag? Swoon.
7. Buh-Bye Blue Jeans: Upgrade your off-duty uniform for summer with cropped white trousers and lace-up espadrilles that feel fit for the French Riviera. Can you say picnic-ready?
8. Skirt Chaser: Come date night, flirt it up in a raw-edge denim skirt and ruffle-trimmed top. Complementary accessories, like resin earrings or a mini belt bag, are in order.
9. Jump on It: Do like Yoyo Cao and think outside the box when it comes to making monochromatic stand out. This jumpsuit and T-shirt pairing is even more eye-catching with layered shades of bright white and cream.
10. Color Coordinate: Pair a throwback mini dress and cat-eye shades with punchy add-ons for a supremely cool contrast.